We are thrilled to be presenting TAPS Wearable at CES 2016. The conference runs from January 6 - 9 and Founder Michael Zinn will take the stage on January the 7th at 10:15 a.m. Pacific Time.
Promoting Independence for People with Disabilities through Technology
From talking program guides and 3D-printed prosthetics to apps and smart jackets that make it easier for the visually impaired to navigate their surroundings, panelists from leading assistive-tech companies present case studies showing how technology can extend the senses and otherwise help people with disabilities.
- Stephen Ewell, Executive Director, Consumer Technology Association Foundation
- Jen Quinlan, VP of Marketing, Rithmio
- Steve Merlis, Sr. Counsel and Director, Gov't Relations, Samsung
- Frances West, IBM Chief Accessibility Officer, IBM
- Oscar Werner, President, Tobii Tech
- Michael Zinn, CEO, Forward Thinking Rehabilitation